NEW HOLLAND FARMERS DAY ASSOCIATION VENDOR PACKAGE
Rules & Regulations For Concessionaires
Concessions Manager - Phil Weaver - Phone (717) 354-5880
2017 Fair Dates: October 4 – October 7
Concession footage space is lineal feet at the curb and must include awnings, tongues, or other projections with a 10- foot maximum depth from the curb with a l0-foot minimum frontage.
Awning corners lower than 7 feet must be padded or flagged to prevent injuries. No indoor space available.
Entry Deadline – June 1, 2017 FULL PAYMENT DUE SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
1. A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 and a valid liability insurance certificate must accompany your reservation.WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOLDFISH, NO LIVE ANIMALS WILL BE GIVEN AS PRIZES.
2. New Holland Boro Council authorizes the street closing for 1:00 PM Tuesday, October 3, 2017. This is set-up day only. NO concession stands allowed on street before 1:00 PM. Call 717-354-5880 if late. Fair begins on Wednesday.
3. All concessions must be open at a minimum: 4PM – 9PM Daily. Open at 1PM for Fri-Sat.
4. All Street space must be cleared and stands removed by 3:00 AM Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS! Any items not removed become the property of the New Holland Fair Association.
5. Absolutely no vehicles allowed on Main Street or Roberts Avenue (The Midway) on Saturday night to begin tear down process before getting permission from the Fair Manager or the police. Official closing time is 11:00 PM. This is a public safety issue – NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. A sign shall be posted for customer viewing showing menu items, prices charged, rules of game.
7. The concession manager will make final resolution of any dispute.
8. Concessionaires selling food items or products must furnish a valid PA Sales Tax Number.
9. All food stands must have on display a permanent or temporary license issued by the PA Dept. of Agriculture and fully comply with all Department regulations and requirements.
10. It is mutually agreed upon signing the contract for a concession and privilege that such contract is subject to cancellation at any time in the event the Fair is called off due to an emergency. The concessionaire under this contract must occupy the assigned space, and shall not assign, transfer, or sublet any part thereof to any other party or parties, or move to another location without consent of the Concession Manager.
11. The New Holland Fair Association assumes no responsibility for any accidents, property, loss or damage. Each vendor agrees to indemnify the Fair Management against all legal or other proceedings.
12. No free distribution of any sample, gifts, or articles without approval of the Fair Manager or upon the granting of a concession contract for the same.
13. Soliciting, begging, singing, or public speaking while roaming is strictly prohibited.
14. Concessionaires must work within space allotted including trailer hitches, extensions, etc.
15. All gutters and space for which you contracted must be kept clean. All trash must be cleaned up daily. Waste totes to be placed in front of your stand each evening for collection. Frying grease must be disposed of in sealed containers and wastewater should be collected in portable totes.
16. When erecting stands, please use care to avoid damage to other stands and to the street surface.
17. All vehicles must be off the midway by 11AM each day
18. All concession stands with a heating device or cooking equipment must be equipped with an adequate fire extinguisher
NEW HOLLAND FAIR ASSOCIATION
RESERVATION / CONTRACT FOR SPACE RENTAL - 2017